Disgaea: Episode 1 Disgaea: Episode 1

enh...

Not bad, the voices need a little more work. they dont have enough emotion and enthusiasm in them. I could see where you were going with this. Fairly decent plot. I did laugh a couple times, too.

MaKd responds:

Haha, If I put too much emotion into it static gets in the way.

CI: Unregulated CI: Unregulated

Incredible

That was so great. It made me want to play Freespace2 again. Too bad its 3am, eh?

Dumbass Dumbass Dance Dumbass Dumbass Dance

> : O (

You didn't make The Numa Numa Dance look bad, you made yourself look bad.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

*grins*

Bitey has mad skills, and he tears it up...although he seems to be lacking in the common sense department : O P

but still, very funny, very well drawn, and you definately need to continue the stories.

Bitey of Brackenwood Bitey of Brackenwood

*applauds*

Very skilled as an artist, you are. Keep it up. and make more Bitey stories.

Samurai Jack Samurai Jack

O_O

Woah, when you said just like the commercial, you werent kidding. That was exactly like it, aside from the but of squigglyness. But thats is definately a small price to pay for such a great accomplishment.

nightShift: a true story nightShift: a true story

XD

Nice twist at the end there! XD

kinda gross, but funny enough to make me laugh. XD

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded

Can you say "Matrix"

Dude, that was uber schweet. I especially liked the part with the gutz comin' out of the dude's mouth. I also liked the breakdance fight bit that you had in there.

Numa Numa Dance Numa Numa Dance

What...the...hell...

I've been going to newgrounds on and off for the last couple of years, and I had yet to see something that would make me sit here and watch it for 2 hours on end...like some people have already mentiond, this is strangely addicting.

Kudos to the author! ^_^